The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Connect to new and maintain existing interfaces
- Develop new code and optimize existing code
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Close alignment with the customer regarding new features and bugfixes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET Core or .NET Framework 4.5+
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with REST and knowledge of SOAP
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with Blazor UI or similar framework
- Experience with the Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo)
90 Expert members
For now custom software development company Darwin has got 90 talented employees, who handle the main job – delivering what we promised in time with needed quality and budget. We combine proven methodologies, business domain experience and technology expertise – whether we work directly with your product or as an Extended Team.
6 UI/UX Designers
Our design team is a group of enthusiasts who see product design as engineering process, and put user experience first. Also we have business analyze expertise which allows us to work close with clients team, understand goals and capabilities and implement it using such tools as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator.
9 Agile PMs
Key values for our PMO are planning, transparency and delivery on time. Our software development company uses Gantt charts and project management software (Jira, Asana, ClickUp) for keeping project on track and Everhour or Harvest for time tracking. Daily meetings and weekly demos help to keep you on a pulse. But most of all we value personal relations and trust and do our best to keep them high.
Our QA Engineers obsessed with automated testing. It allows us safely deliver new features to our clients’ users even many times a day. They have strong skills in automated and manual testing web and mobile applications using such tools as: Selenium, TestRail, Jira, Visual Studio.