The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Connect to new and maintain existing interfaces
- Develop new code and optimize existing code
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Close alignment with the customer regarding new features and bugfixes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET Core or .NET Framework 4.5+
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with REST and knowledge of SOAP
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with Blazor UI or similar framework
- Experience with the Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo)
Our team of 15 people mixes together all of the ingredients we believe are required for a successful software development company. We have highly talented, energetic software developers, architects and testers, all recruited through a rigorous process. Analytical minds that can understand the nuances of our customer’s businesses, the methodical project managers and designers, driven management with a focus for quality and delivery, and the innovators that transform the way we look at things.
Our design team uses the latest design techniques to develop modern, eye-catching and fluid user interfaces for products on all platforms. Great customer experiences drive higher user engagement, conversion rates, and retention.
The Agile Project Manager (APM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams. The goals are to: Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and. Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
QA & Testing
Our QA department’s thorough work results in reliable, user-friendly software. We offer both manual and automated software testing as well as a ready-made framework, which allows organising automated software testing from scratch rapidly.