We are looking to hire talented PHP Developers for our office in Thessaloniki, Greece.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in minimum one of PHP frameworks (you will work with Laravel)
- In-depth professional experience as a PHP developer (minimum 2 years)
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases
- Solid understanding of data structures, and data modeling
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful APIs and flows
- Experience in frontend development with HTML/CSS/JS
- Attention to detail, and a constant drive for clean, testable code
- Use of modern development methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with versioning and source control systems such as Bitbucket/GitHub
AND IDEAL IF
- You know alternative technologies
- Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
- Strong team player
- Dependable, reliable, with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the company
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
90 Expert members
For now custom software development company Darwin has got 90 talented employees, who handle the main job – delivering what we promised in time with needed quality and budget. We combine proven methodologies, business domain experience and technology expertise – whether we work directly with your product or as an Extended Team.
6 UI/UX Designers
Our design team is a group of enthusiasts who see product design as engineering process, and put user experience first. Also we have business analyze expertise which allows us to work close with clients team, understand goals and capabilities and implement it using such tools as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator.
9 Agile PMs
Key values for our PMO are planning, transparency and delivery on time. Our software development company uses Gantt charts and project management software (Jira, Asana, ClickUp) for keeping project on track and Everhour or Harvest for time tracking. Daily meetings and weekly demos help to keep you on a pulse. But most of all we value personal relations and trust and do our best to keep them high.
Our QA Engineers obsessed with automated testing. It allows us safely deliver new features to our clients’ users even many times a day. They have strong skills in automated and manual testing web and mobile applications using such tools as: Selenium, TestRail, Jira, Visual Studio.