We are looking to hire talented PHP Developers for our office in Thessaloniki, Greece.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in minimum one of PHP frameworks (you will work with Laravel)
- In-depth professional experience as a PHP developer (minimum 2 years)
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases
- Solid understanding of data structures, and data modeling
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful APIs and flows
- Experience in frontend development with HTML/CSS/JS
- Attention to detail, and a constant drive for clean, testable code
- Use of modern development methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with versioning and source control systems such as Bitbucket/GitHub
AND IDEAL IF
- You know alternative technologies
- Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
- Strong team player
- Dependable, reliable, with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the company
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Our team of 15 people mixes together all of the ingredients we believe are required for a successful software development company. We have highly talented, energetic software developers, architects and testers, all recruited through a rigorous process. Analytical minds that can understand the nuances of our customer’s businesses, the methodical project managers and designers, driven management with a focus for quality and delivery, and the innovators that transform the way we look at things.
Our design team uses the latest design techniques to develop modern, eye-catching and fluid user interfaces for products on all platforms. Great customer experiences drive higher user engagement, conversion rates, and retention.
The Agile Project Manager (APM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams. The goals are to: Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and. Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
QA & Testing
Our QA department’s thorough work results in reliable, user-friendly software. We offer both manual and automated software testing as well as a ready-made framework, which allows organising automated software testing from scratch rapidly.